It's not very often that I get in front of the camera....rarely ever actually. But my goal this year was to become more personal with my fans, clients and those that surround me in my business! So I thought I would post a self portrait I did last year (along with some assistance from my sister in law due to some technical difficulties I had that day! haha). I also wanted to let you in on a few things about myself that doesn't involve photography! Feel free to ask me anything else, too
1) It's my life goal to cuddle and hug anything that is furry (except those furry little spiders that jump )
2) I love love love muscle cars and I drive an RT Classic Challenger
3) I married my high school sweetheart. We love adventure and traveling! We did a study abroad in Galway, Ireland in 2008 together. We have been known to wake up in the morning and decide to take a road trip on more than one occasion (last year we went to New Mexico and Colorado on the fly and just two weeks ago we went to Dallas). We actually love being trapped in the car together!
4) If the weather is nice, all windows are usually open in our house (or car)!
5) I prefer to shop at the Farmers Market over a grocery store anyday!
6) I use way too many ! and that it probably interferes with my professionalism. I am usually just very excited and happy! << see
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Feel free to come drop in the new studio anytime and say hello! We also have a maternity boutique and elective 4D ultrasounds in the same place! Thank you all for being a "fan", your support means the world to me and encourages me to be a better artist every day!! Love you all!